Once again, I will be hosting another WiFi tournament, of course it follows up as the sequel in this series of tournaments. Just like last time, as promised, if I get a decent turnout I'll host another one, hence the biweekly of the last tournament. As always, I will be using the renowned "tio organizer", same way I made brackets and organized everything like last time. Like always, competitive brawlers, your casual players, whomever wants to join are more than welcome to, there are no restraints on who can and cannot join.
This tournament will take place...Saturday, February 26th
The tournament will begin promply at the following times...
(For people in other countries, find the time conversions yourself xD)
I will be organizing this tournament in a Xat chatbox. Please report to the chatbox below and go the tournament chat. Preferably show up 10 - 15 minutes before the actual tournament begins. I won't be too strict with the time as long as it's not ridiculous. I wont start making the brackets until 10 minutes after the times listed, but if you're not on the first set of brackets I make, you won't be in the tournament. Link to tournament chat below.http://www.xat.com/chat/room/131145516/
Best 2/3 (Excluding Winners, Losers, & Grand Finals which will be Best 3/5 set)
Final Round: Best 3/5Neutrals
Pokemon Stadium #1Counterpicks
Pokemon Stadium #2
* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players. (i.e. Dave's Stupid Rule)
* If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
* Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
* All infinites must end promptly at 300%
* Ice Climber infinites and CGs ARE allowed
* Infinites on Lucas and Ness with Marth ARE banned
* If a game ends with Bowser/Ganon doing bowsercide/ganoncide and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser/Ganon.
* Any Action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects. (Unless your the T.O and you're using homebrew ^.^)
* Stalling is banned.
Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.List of Participating sites/clans
BFC (Brawl Friendcodes)
TCF (The Chosen Few)