Safara Donates To Negros!
2625 W. BASELINE RD., TEMPE, AZ 85283
Conveniently located next to the U.S. 60 and the I-10.
Room: 206/207 (located on the second floor)
4:00pm- Singles (Pools/Double Elimination Bracket)
SAFARA IS DONATING 150 DOLLARS TO THE POT! HYPE.
Brawl Ruleset: The Japanese Ruleset
1. 3 stocks
2. 10-minute timer
3. Best-of-3 sets (WF, LF, and GF will be Best-of-5)
4. Double elimination
5. All items off
6. Team attack on
7. Changing controls allowed
8. Pause is turned off
There will be a cut off for pools, because this is not a regular local tourney.
So I will be doing An Amatuer bracket. So for the sake of TIME bring SET UPS!
Pools will only have 2 matches instead of a whole set. (To Save time.)
1. No using infinites for stalling purposes
2. No bugs/glitches of any kind
3. No Infinite Dimensional Cape (incidental use of IDC is tolerable)
4. Ledge grab limit of 50
5. No scrooging (player may travel under the stage once from the ledge)
* "Traveling under the stage once from the ledge" is defined as dropping off the ledge on one side of the stage and reaching the height of the original ledge on the other side of the stage.
Exceptions to Rule 5:
When one of the players is attacked by the other and takes damage.
[There is one other exception, but I don't understand it. I'll update this once I get a clarification from RAIN, or if someone else can figure out what it means from the Japanese version.
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Pokemon Stadium 1
DOUBLE MK IS BAN!
1. Stage-striking order and controller ports are determined by Rock-Paper-Scissors
2. Rock-Paper-Scissors loser strikes one of the three Starter stages
3. Rock-Paper-Scissors winner strikes one of the remaining two Starter stages
4. Players select their characters (players may elect to have a double-blind character selection)
Game 2 (and so on):
1. Loser may select controller port
2. Winner may ban a stage from the Counterpick list
3. Loser selects one of the remaining stages
4. Winner chooses character
5. Loser chooses character
6. Repeat steps 1-5 until the set is decided
In the event that a match goes to time, the victor will be decided by the following steps, in order:
1. Number of ledgegrabs (if one player exceeds 50 ledgegrabs, that player will be declared the loser)
2. Number of remaining stocks
3. Amount of damage percent
4. If stocks and damage percent identical, the match will be replayed on the same stage, with each player at one stock.
1-2 Sealed Wii Games (I know one is Super Mario Galaxy)
4-7 Pokemon Plush Pillows (Meowth, Gengar, Charizard, charmander, Jigglypuff, Squirtle)
15 Smaller Pokemon Plush
Check us out of smashboards: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=322064
Add your name to the list!