1. Only Pokemon based characters may be used in this tournament.
2. If you choose to use Pokemon Trainer, you may only use ONE pokemon. For example; if Bob uses Pokemon Trainer and below posts that he is going to use Charizard, he is not allowed to switch between pokemon during matches or during his time in the tournament. he must only use Charizard.(In character selection screen he would pick pokemon trainer, then click on the picture of Charizard)
3. MATCH SPECIFIC RULES:
- 3 Stock
- 10 minute time limit on the stock match
- Poke Balls are the only item that will be turned on.
- All Matches must take place on Pokemon Stadium(In the brawl stages) EXCEPT THE FINAL MATCH(This match will take place on Spear Pillar)
- Both players must report in to me who won the match between them, and if the two disagree, there will be a match that I will spectate to decide the winner.(I won't attack either participants, i'll simply suicide until im out of stocks) If only ONE of the participants reports in, their report will be taken as legitimate. If neither of the participants reports in, both players will be disqualified.
I will have the brackets to myself and will be holding the tournament in one of the tournament chat rooms, the tournament will start on Tuesday, July 3rd, 2012 around 3:00 p.m. EST. any no-shows will result in a loss and their opponent will advance to the next round.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE SIGNED UP BEFORE JULY 3, 2012 AT 12:00 PM EST OR THEY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO COMPETE DUE TO BRACKETS ALREADY BEING PUBLISHED.