IGNORE the Oct 1, 2008 date.
Anyone can participate in these online tourneys. They could be from anywhere.http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/vbjirc/vbjirc.php
- IRC Chat Room, you must be in there to participate in the WW tourneys.
WifiWars has weekly Brawl Tourneys, every Thursday and Saturday.
It is a great way to meet top competition and get your name/clan or crew out there.
WifiWars currently runs 3 tourneys:
Read the following links for time/rules.
- Elite Eight [EE]:
The Elite Eight are the 8 greatest Brawlers on WiFi Wars. You have a chance to challenge them for the title August 9th at 4pm EST.
Rules and Database here: http://wifiwars.com/?q=node/708 http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1224
- Last Team Standing [LTS] is a WiFi Wars doubles tournament that will take place Saturday August 2 at 4:00 PM EST. Remember, you should never fight alone: http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?p=18488
- BigDaddy Tournament - Let's Have Some Fun!
Rules for BigD: http://www.wifiwars.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1231
If having problems with the chat follow these instructions:
1. Go to http://www.mibbit.com
2. From the server selector, choose "other"
3. Type in irc.gamesurge.net as the server
4. In the channel box, type in #wwmatches
5. Hit "connect"
OR find an IRC client to download (like mIRC) and then connect to irc.gamesurge.net + go to #wwmatches
These tournaments happen every week, so sign up and see where you stand.