OMG It's a Sunday, AND WITH AN ENTREE FEE!
Entry Fee- 5 Dollars in Singles
8 dollars Per Team
1:00PM to 8:30PM
1:00- Door's open.
2:30- Registration Ends, tournament begins.
(2:30)- If people want, doubles registration will begin
(3:30)- Doubles Tournament begins
8:30-Smashfest ends, clean up starts.
The first series here in Union City, welcome to Stoop's Library Smashfest II! The purpose of these monthlies is to jump-start a competitive scene here in Union City, where you can only really go to tournaments if your willing to travel. Hopefully I can get more people interested in competitive smash each month, and in turn, get this city generally better at smash.
This isn't really Smash only, so you can bring SF4, SC4, TvC, anything you want. I REPEAT, BRING ANY GAMES YOU WANT TO PLAY!
The library can't supply any tvs, so I need a sufficient amount of set-ups. Also, the library is making sure if you bring a set-up/wii/console, you get community service hours, so bring those slips!
Wii's with Brawl
Other Consoles/ Games :
1. James ( Street Fighter 4 on 360)
2. Stoop ( Tatsunuko Vs Capcom)
3. Chaos Reign (Bawrl+)
4. SoloSSD ( 360 games)
There's a plaza about a 2 minute walk away full of NOM, so go there for food. We got a Subway, Boba Drink Parlor, Burger King, Pizza Place, and an Asian Supermarket.
1. No Horseplay of any kind. I worked hard to get this venue, and I need to make a good first impression. IF you f*** around, I'll kick you out. Also, the police station is right next door, so don't be stupid.
2. No drugs or booze allowed. That's already a given. Police is another good reason not to.
3. Please respect the venue. Again, I worked hard to get this place, so please don't mess it up for me.
4. NO. SMELLY. PEOPLE. There aren't any windows in the venue, so please wear some decent cologne, take a shower, anything to smell respectable.